Last updated on 15 Feb 2024
Listed are details of the type of organisations that we provide marketing information to. The consent you provided for any information you have previously shared with us or any third parties will be renewed at the time you give your consent for any new information sharing unless you indicate otherwise by contacting us.
- We will share your data with the Marketing Services Providers listed below who will use it for a variety of direct marketing purposes.
- Marketing Services Providers carry out data profiling. They will combine your data with data they get from other sources (including public sources) and use it to create “predictive models”. Marketing Services Providers use these models to try to predict behaviour and preferences (e.g. how likely you are to buy a holiday online or take a particular type of holiday) or likely circumstances (e.g. whether you are eligible for a particular credit card).
- Marketing Services Providers will also try to match and then link your data with data that they receive about you from other sources, to make sure that the data they hold about you is correct (e.g. to check whether you have recently moved address).
- They share your data, including the profiled data they have created about you, primarily to:help organisations better understand the likely characteristics of their customers (and find others like them); improve the relevancy and appropriateness of an organisation’s marketing to its customers (e.g. offers, its products and services); and help them communicate with their customers more effectively offline and online. This may mean that you receive tailored advertising via direct mail or when you visit a website.
- To understand more about the use of your data by Marketing Services Providers, and to find out how to exercise your data protection rights in relation to their use of your data (including how to opt-out), please click through to the websites of the companies below: